This topic is endorsed in part by The International Library of Paranormal Psychology by Tres Mali Scott 2nd & 3rd Place Pulitzer Center Citizen Journalist Awarded Writer for Crisis Reporting.
Psychic Disturbances are non-pathological psychic phenomena that is subconscious and is a distraction of:
- Thinking-mental processes.
- Mood-lasting affective state of feeling shown through behaviors.
- Behavior-an organisms actions and reactions, conscious and unconscious, overt and covert.
- Activities-what an agent or organism can do.
- the reduced number of emergency workers,
- the countries financial system,
- individual families, and
- the feeling of security.