Autism falls under Paranormal Psychology (PNP) because it effects perception and intuition. Intuition is a lower degree of Paranormal Psychological Ability. Autism is the inability to read social ques, a form of perception.
Perception is forming mental representations of the objects that give rise to sensory experiences.
Intuition is the quick perception of truth without conscious attention or reasoning, that is, known intuitively, truth obtained by internal apprehension without the aid of perception or the reasoning powers.
The Name Autism is used by the Public School System, in Paranormal Psychological terms is considered Severe. In the Public School System, Mild Autism is mainstreamed. Mild forms of Autism are also important for Vocational, Professional, and Career placement.
The Posted Article on this Site Vocation/Profession/Field Intuition: Paranormal Psychological Ability (PNP) has information on how Intuition is used for employment.
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) diagnoses Autism by these behaviors:
- Impaired ability to make friends with peers
- Impaired ability to initiate or sustain a conversation with others
- Absence or impairment of imaginative and social play
- Stereotyped, repetitive, or unusual use of language
- Restricted patterns of interest that are abnormal in intensity or focus
- Preoccupation with certain objects or subjects
- Inflexible adherence to specific routines or rituals
Doctors use for diagnosis:
- Screening instruments
- Gather information about the child’s development and behavior
- Parent observations
- Doctor observations
For an article on Employee Training and Mild Autism: Fair and Equal Hiring Practices click here